We are looking for an Enterprise Agile Coach to support the delivery of our objectives and key results (OKRs), lead the adoption and guide the optimisation of lean agile value and processes.
The agile coach will work directly with teams to help raise the level of agility and play a key role in engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the organizations to help facilitate agile transformation across the enterprise.
The agile coach will also have the opportunity to work with top talent to address some of the most challenging issues.
Must have the ability to manage competing demands with professionalism and a win-win attitude.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
- Coach and mentor Product Owners, development and leadership teams to enhance agile/lean practices, release planning, Agile ceremonies, Kanban, domain – and test-driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery practices.
- Develop appropriate improvement and coaching plans to build self-organising teams
- Make the development teams more efficient, transparent and cohesive, and to enable better outcomes, solutions and products
- Stayed in alignment with senior management to advance agility at the enterprise level
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business agility (potentially in terms of predictability, reliability and adaptability)
- Perform ongoing assessment of team agile maturity
- Facilitate positive change by leading on direction, tools and processes
- Potentially fill various roles based on organisational needs and own abilities, including: Scrum Master and Team Coach for the development teams
- Develop training materials and deliver across the organization
- Provide individual coaching to team members, managers, and other employees as required throughout the company
- 5+ years experience implementing Scrum or Kanban from the ground up for multiple teams
- 5+ years Agile Coaching (ability to coach multiple teams in the principles of Agile and the practices of Scrum / Kanban)
- Consulting and facilitation skills in leading software development teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile mindset
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and strong time management skills
- Proven knowledge of the application of Agile and demonstrated ability to coach and lead the cultural and organizational change to make it work
- Ability to work with senior level executives
- Scrum Master Certification or SAFe Agilist is required
- A passion and commitment to your own personal development demonstrated by participation in Agile Industry activities and groups as speaker, volunteer or organizer
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.