Who You Are
As an Operations Associate, you will be one of the key people responsible for Coins.
ph’s operations that are responsible for customer liquidity and digital currency trading.
In your role, you will have oversight over our day to day exchange operations as well as trading activities, working with our engineers and technology partners to ensure the best possible experience for our customers and exchange liquidity is optimized.
You will be responsible for managing as well as proposing a variety of solutions to maximize our user value and business in the company's day-to-day operations.
The results from your efforts will directly impact both the security as well as the bottom line of the company.
You should be comfortable with handling and thinking strategically about complex and interconnected systems, leveraging your background in cryptocurrency technologies and trading knowledge to make decisions that optimize many often competing priorities.
You have a knack for moving quickly while still paying attention to details.
You should be able to leverage data analytics to drive key strategic decisions and rapidly iterate on ideas alongside other members of our trading, finance, and engineering teams.
- Oversight and management of Coins’ crypto trading platform
- Support trading as well as manage our firm’s digital currency exposures and liquidity across multiple exchanges, countries, and currencies
- Working closely with Coins’ engineering team, business partners, and service providers to drive enhancement of Coins’ trading systems
- Perform day-to-day calculation and analysis of back-end configuration to support token and trading pair management
- Leverage trading metrics to identify inefficiencies and opportunities to increase profitability and performance
- 2+ years of experience working in the crypto/ finance/ tech
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and financial skills, with strong attention to detail
- You’re biased toward action, are a great collaborator, and can distill complex plans into clear and actionable tasks
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, highly analytical environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with consistent ability to achieve results
- Able to perform under pressure when requiredYou’re able to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the task at hand done
- You have a true passion for ’s mission for financial inclusion across Southeast Asia