Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.Our people are both dreamers and doers – a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.Our businesses1. Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.2. Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.3. The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the execution stack, front to back. We’re building a world-class trading platform for our institutional client flow business and want an innovative, technical, product owner to help design the future. Spot, Derivatives, and Yield products through APIs and worked orders through our trading desk, all supported by Smart Order Routing, an advanced Algo trading system and one of the deepest liquidity networks in crypto
- Help design the platform architecture, make build vs buy decisions, and work hand-in-hand with the technology teams to deliver a class defining product
- Be responsible for defining the roadmap and hitting milestones in an Agile / MVP-driven business environment. Project Management skills are a must
- Work with sales, coverage, and trading colleagues to ensure they and their clients have access to the products and services they need, prioritising requirements vs overall business oals
- Ensure the Execution Stack integrates perfectly with our middle and back office, reporting and data platforms, and other existing businesses
- Finds Crypto or Electronic Trading incredibly exciting, has views on the industry, and can clearly articulate why they want the role
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience, designing and implementing Execution Stacks in Crypto or traditional finance
- Knows what the ‘better mousetrap’ looks like and knows how to build it.
- Proven ability to clearly document and communicate product designs and requirements to others
- Strong project management skills and experience in working with development teams on both MVPs and finished products
- Be able to think broad and long term, but operate with laser focus and deliver in phases
- Knowledge of low latency systems and middleware, data engineering, reference, and static financial datasets and providers, FIX protocol, and front-to-back operational flows
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under pressure. Comfortable with shifting priorities and the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills including good command of spoken and written English. Business and technical level Mandarin a major plus
Amber Group opens its doors to the curious problem solver empowered to make an impact in shaping tomorrow. As a hyper-growth company since day 1, we continually invite talent to join our diverse, nimble and digitally-native teams. If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with us today at .