: Pantera Capital Management LP
: 3000 Sand Hill Road, Suite 1-235, Menlo Park, CA 94025.
· Provide accounting services by preparing and examining financial and accounting records;· Review, adjust, balance, and interpret financial reports in accordance with accounting procedures;· Review investment documents, conduct qualitative research and quantitative research with Discounted Cash Flow, Option Pricing Model, and Comparable Analysis through accompanying revenue, working capital, and treasury stock method models to value portfolio companies;· Evaluate quarterly valuation for portfolio companies, calculate fund returns and analyze financial performance;· Reconcile between internal books and the books of the fund administrator.
Report and solve discrepancies and problems;· Generate quarterly financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules for venture capital funds;· Perform bank reconciliations, process journal entries, and prepare supporting financial schedules;· Support the annual audit process and tax return filings, collaborate with the team, client and auditors;· Compile and analyze financial reports, including balance sheets, cash flow statement, and profit and loss statements, to improve revenue and profits;· Maintain and understand the various general ledgers for funds and management companies;· Other ad hoc projects as assigned
:Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a closely related field, foreign equivalent degree accepted;
· Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in doing
portfolio account management and fund accounting;
· Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience performing
valuation for investment project
;· Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in
examining financial statements
to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with applicable regulations and guidance;· Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in
organizing, reconciling, and maintaining financial records;
· Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience
in financial analysis
;· Demonstrated strong
technical skills and working knowledge
using Bloomberg Terminal, Excel VBA, Quaestor, Tableau or equivalent to conduct fund accounting and
;· Demonstrated understanding of federal and state
systems;· Demonstrated understanding of
Discounted Cash Flow, Option Pricing Model, and Comparable Analysis valuation models
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Send over resume to .
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.