Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users.
Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet.
Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Manage the company’s full spectrum accounting process including month end, quarterly and year end processes, create and/or update financial policies, procedures and processes
- Supervise and review the work of the accounting team including cash reconciliations, check runs, AP/AR transactions
- Managing the financial reporting of the Company to ensure all provincial, federal and financial regulatory reporting deadlines are met
- Work with other department heads in discussing matters concerning finance such as contracts, operational issues, compliance and budgeting and forecasting etc.
- Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc
- Coordinate and facilitate all tax requirements regarding bookkeeping and optimize tax expenses
- Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Source and lead the implementation of new financial system and the migration from old system to the new system
What we expect from you
- CPA with 5+ years' experience in a financial managerial position with a proven record of success
- Sound decision making skills based on accurate and timely analyses
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and manage staff at all levels
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Big 4 Auditing experience is a plus
- Process automation and system implementation experience is highly desirable
Listed in: , , , , , , .