Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users.
Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet.
Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Help with the budgeting, & forecasting across the Business, and to monitor spend and expenditures and control to ensure that costs are kept within budget
- Initiate to prove continuous service improvement and innovate new financial models for projecting various business items
- Conduct financial analysis to provide advisory and decision support to all teams on financial impacts on the existing, and new projects
- Keep up-to-date with industry/consumer crypto trends with any potential business impact
- Work with management team leads to update and create reports for the leadership team leads, the Board of Directors, and external stakeholders
- Automate processes to increase efficiency and to provide timely updates to the Leadership team
- Review monthly, quarterly & annual financial statements as well as conduct analytics to spot, address and identify/ rectify potential issues in operations with financial impact
- Lead, mentor, and develop a high performing team consisting of motivated professionals and explore tools that will scale the FP&A team
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required
What we expect from you
- At least 2-3 years of financial management experience, preferably in a financial institution, investment or securities industry or related fields; fresh graduate with analytical and strategic thinking skills are welcome to apply
- Strong experience in financial modeling, model auditing and business intelligence tools
- Deep understanding of the payments industry & familiarity with crypto markets as a plus
- Initiative, inquisitiveness, drive and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines within a team environment
- Strategic and proactive with strong critical thinking skills to analyze problems and tackle challenges in innovative ways
- Fluency in English with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus for cross functional communication
Listed in: , , , .