At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions.
With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service.
We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
The FIU Program Lead will build out and manage the Investigations and Transaction Monitoring Programs.
The person will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the policies and procedures and managing teams conducting ongoing screening, alert dispositions, investigations and filing of SARS.
As Anchorage Digital is expanding its business, client types, and services, it is crucial to ensure that Anchorage Digital’s financial investigations and transaction monitoring program can meet the growing business requirements.
As the FIU Program Lead, you will:
- Oversee execution of Transaction Monitoring of fiat and digital transactions, Case Investigations, Alert Reviews, and filing of SARs
- Oversee and manage teams reviewing cases generated from transaction monitoring systems and screening systems, client onboarding, and employee referrals
- Establish and manage effective processes to review and disposition alerts, conduct and document investigations and file SARS and review 314 (a) reports
- Create effective and scalable processes, including for management of dispositions and reporting
- Build out new program to conduct annual and periodic transaction reviews of clients, including review of transactional activity and patterns against expected activity and for suspicious activity
- Establish and oversee a quality assurance program of team dispositions and case investigations and a independent testing program, of the first line of defense
- Enhance MIS as well as policies and procedures.
Including scenario and typology settings
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders from various teams to achieve results
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience managing complex processes and workflows with deadlines and developing policies and procedures in line with regulatory expectations
- Strong working knowledge of transaction monitoring and suspicious activity reporting
- Knowledge of relevant BSA/AML and OFAC regulations for banks and other highly regulated financial institution
- Ability to navigate complexity and self manage in a fast moving environment Experience interacting and communicating with regulators and Audit
- Experience interacting with senior management and other internal stakeholders, presenting updates for the programs
- The ability to communicate effectively and drive projects to completion
- A passion for crypto
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem.
As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from.
We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , .