- JOB TYPE: Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Global, work from anywhere – Remote
- HOURLY RATE: Our client is looking to pay $75 – $100/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – Long term
What you’ll be working on
The founding full-stack software engineer, backend role will require someone with a strong command over complex cloud systems responsible for streaming and uploading of long-form audio and video files, and computationally intensive processes like speech recognition, machine learning, and audio analysis.
In this role you will be collaborating with the team to design new systems as well as improving existing systems to ensure that they demand low latency, are highly reliable, and resilient.
If you have a passion for thoughtfully solving hard problems in a concise and modular way while having an obsession over how your code affects the experience of the humans that use the app this role is a great fit for you.
Our client’s Current Tech Stack/Skills Required:
– Typescript- React- Electron- React-native- Nodejs- Graphql- Nestjs- TypeORM- Postgresql- Redis- Tailwind CSS- Kubernetes- Github and GH Actions- Zoom API- WebAudio API- FFMPEG- GCP ( Run, SQL, Storage, PubSub, BigQuery )- AWS ( Cognito, Amplify, Lambda, ECR, Cloudfront )- Cloudflare WAF- Design/PM/Comms Tools: Figma, Webflow, Clickup, Slack w/integrations
o race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.