Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
- Maintain and monitor fraud management rules and strategies for credit cards and payment processors.
- Analyze transaction activity and KYC information and conduct due diligence research in support of investigations.
- Able to independently assess alerted suspicious transactions, evaluate and intervene these transactions that are regarded as fraudulent
- Decide whether activity warrants escalation for additional review and subsequently recommend whether activity appears suspicious and warrants filing of a suspicious activity report.
- Maintain detailed documentation to demonstrate compliance with regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Support Compliance Manager to maintain and improve Coinhako fraud management policies, procedures and manuals.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
- Bachelor Degree holder in any field.
- Able to commit to shift hours.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in fraud monitoring in banks/ fintech
- Strong analytical skills with capability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to multi tasks.
- Strong team player, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Adaptable in an ever-evolving digital environment.
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies or wider Fintech services/products will be a plus.
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako and don’t forget to visit our !