Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users.
Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet.
Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Conduct customer due diligence.
- Update the FX Department on new laws and regulations from AMLC and BSP.
- Ensure that the following is in compliance with BSP requirements: KYC, AMLC/CTF, CTR, STR.
- Report suspicious transactions as per AMLC guidelines.
- Provide guidance to the company with any queries regarding new regulatory developments.
- Support the FX Departments drive in business development while ensuring compliance policies are in place.
What we expect from you
- Graduate from a 4-year business, accounting, law, or related course from a reputable institution.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
- A track-record of getting things done – drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at Coins.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ideal candidate will have minimum of 2 years experience in a compliance focusing on foreign exchange dealings.
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , .