Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that set the stage for open financial platforms.At its core, Terra is a platform for developers. Developers can build applications on top of the Terra blockchain for countless use cases in crypto, including instant payments using stablecoins, trading synthetic assets, generating savings yields from deposits, recurring payments, and NFTs.As featured in: CoinDesk: Decrypt: Cointelegraph: Fortune: Designing and developing software and tools for both internal useImplement software libraries and packages to interact with Protocol smart contracts
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals including OS, storage, data structures, algorithms, transpilers/compilers, etc.
- Demonstratable software development and programming experience (on GitHub or otherwise)
- Demonstratable ability to design maintainable and production-ready software (on GitHub or otherwise)
- Experience working with and maintaining open-source software preferred
- Experience and understanding of blockchain DeFi mechanics protocols preferable, otherwise overall passion and interest in the psace
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Experience in product development
- Understanding of software development best practices, conventions, and guidelines
- General understanding of DeFi
- Knowledge in Terra and its differences with other blockchains
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.