We are seeking a Global Lead to join the Deal Lab team within our Global Ads Partnerships org helping maintain, structure, and implement Reddit’s highest value partnership agreements.
Our Global Ads Partnerships (GAP) team is looking for this person to support the strategic and operational efforts of the Deal Lab. This role works closely with a collection of XFN teams (Creative Strategy, PYM, measurements, Insights, Legal, Product, Accounting and Sales Operations) on identifying, servicing and tracking deal flow associated with Reddit Partnerships Program, Agency Hold Co/Independent Agency, and Channel Partnership agreements. Primary experience in Sales a must with Business Development and Operations a plus.
The candidate will be comfortable drafting, researching and presenting ideas to executives, account teams and clients. This candidate should demonstrate the ability to devise new programs, pricing strategies and think strategically and long-term about the needs of Reddit’s highest value customers. This individual will identify barriers to adoption and partner with Sales to develop repeatable strategies and models to overcome partnership barriers. The ability to be influential, and work cross-organizationally is important, and the successful candidate will have a keen sense of ownership and drive Deal Lab results. The individual will have executive presence and the ability to present the complex in a clear and concise manner to GAP and Sales Leadership.
- Partner with Sales: Work directly with partners, sales teams, sales leaders, support teams, and leadership teams to identify partnership blockers/enablers, and initiate Deal Lab related partnership agreements. Drive Revenue Impact through collaboration with sales by helping structure, close, and negotiate Deal Lab associated opportunities. Demonstrated ability to help drive negotiation and closing of Deal Lab associated opportunities. Develop and deliver on strategies that drive growth through current and future Deal Lab Pillars.
- Trusted sales & strategy partner: Aligned to Deal Lab supporting Reddit’s largest partnerships focused on fostering deal flow, managing renewals, deploying strategies and building out program structure. Initiate narratives and structure rules of engagement in order to showcase program elements. This person will also be called to develop best practices for deal terms based on improved use of data and market knowledge to support decisions.
- Serve as a Global point of contact: This role will have visibility across many functions in the organization and be challenged with tasks associated with brainstorming innovation, onboarding clients, tracking partnership benefits, and quantifying program success metrics. Develop and support go-to-market strategy with EMEA-based partners and represent Reddit within industry-related thought leadership.
- Project Management: Partner with Sales Ops to develop and refine tools & trackers to understand the analytics of Deal Lab-related programs. Partner with Business Analytics to create regional-specific dashboards that allow Sales and Revenue Strategy to measure the efficacy of Deal Lab programs. Partner with Legal to initiate paper-work and build out tracking mechanisms for post-commit Deal Lab agreements. Establishing rules of engagement for Deal Lab Pillars.
- Operationalize: Interfacing with Ops to scope required builds that help streamline client facing discussions & negotiations. Identify automation where possible, and ensure seamless integration around systems, tools, and technology for scale. Propose and advocate for improvements required by other functions through better use of SalesForce, Mode, Etc.
- Thought Leadership: In tandem with the RPP account team, organize and co-host Tier-1 Partners for quarterly/annual reviews in either SF, NYC, Toronto or London. Provide insights into both internal and external trend analysis including but not limited to how rates/pricing are perceived in market, Deal Lab renewal rates and measuring for impact associated with globalization of program.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with new international (non-US) market entry and development
- Experience with education deal pricing, strategy, and contracting.
- Demonstrates Global domain experience in media, marketing and digital ad sales
- Scrappy Business Partner who leads by example and motivates by inspiring the organization and connecting business goals to their work
- A smart and dynamic individual with strong communication skills and a balanced ego
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with Sales leaders across the globe, and communicate Reddit’s value to external partners
- Passionate about Reddit and its incredibly unique audience
- Someone who has an in-depth understanding of the platform and has experienced the product firsthand
*This role is required to work in person (2-3 days per week) from New York or London*