We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to , and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people.
We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.
0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto.
Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team.
First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves.
Second, we expect all employees to commit to our to our work.
Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture.
We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy.
You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning.
You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.
- You appreciate direct communication.
You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other.
You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly.
Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too.
What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you.
You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude.
Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines.
Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team.
We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What You’ll Be Doing (i.
, Job Duties)
- Lead the development and execution of the vendor management strategy for PST (People Success Team) and uplift the overall organization capability on vendor management.
- Deliver scalable solutions and run strategic/operational initiatives across the globe to evolve and transform service delivery through the vendors.
- Responsible for the relationship, service, contract and performance management of key service providers within PST.
- Work with the COEs to ensure key activities, like workforce planning, budgeting activities, continuous improvement and training etc.
, are continuously examined.
- Drive quality, cost & productivity improvement programs.
Drive supplier management governance including business reviews and push transformational innovation across our vendor base.
- Maintain the PST view of compliance standards and the risk mitigation roadmap for next 6 to 12 months for the entire HR Vendor base of Coinbase.
Proactively contact PST CoEs should there be any change in guideline requiring adherence to.
- Coordinate the access management process for onboarding of new and established suppliers and offboarding on time for termed suppliers.
- Partner and collaborate with cross functional teams within PST and more broadly in Coinbase, including Strategic Sourcing, Legal, Finance etc.
- Build a small team of deep experts in commercial management, risk & compliance and reporting and deliver these services across PST.
- Build networks in the industry, stay abreast with latest outsourcing models and engage comfortably at an executive level with external vendor companies.
- Communicate and evangelize initiatives with senior management and the broader organization
What We Look For In You (ie.
- 10+ years vendor strategy or operations experience at a Global scale
- Proven success record of managing multiple and large-scale Vendors across various locations
- Experience in risk management, including privacy, security and legal requirements of Vendors
- Ability to manage remote teams and work across multiple time zones
- Ability to develop and motivate a high-functioning team
- Ability to drive scalability, reliability, quality & compliance in the relationships owned by you
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
For US applicants, you may view , and notices by clicking on their corresponding links.
Additionally, Coinbase participates in the in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.
com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site a free compatible screen reader .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants.
Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available .
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .