We, at Priori, are looking for a self-motivated and experienced individual to join as our Business Development Manager.
We are looking for someone to lay out a sales strategy and execute the same .
You will have an existing network amongst the crypto organizations and will lead our sales efforts by building relationships with prospective customers across Europe, UK & Asia.
- Define short and long term Sales strategy to enable product adoptions
- Lead the development of tools, techniques and literature to make an effective sales process
- Identify the most effective channels to connect with potential customers
- Identify potential prospects, deep dive research on their requirements, identify relevant use case of our product to them, pitch, negotiate and close targets while making it a positive experience for the customer
- Build long-term meaningful relationships, understand the customer’s pain points and requirements and work with the business team to translate potential opportunities into future features
- Work closely with the product and business team in understanding upcoming features and keep the customers informed and excited about the same
- Build and lead a high performing sales team
- Monitor and analyse key metrics to build opportunities
What you will need
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing business development role for SaaS or Fintech product to B2B/ Blockchain projects in Europe, UK and Asia
- Proven success in recognizing prospects, negotiating and closing B2B technology/fintech products
- Existing network within the Crypto Organization’s decision makers
- High level of energy and self- motivation to secret short and long term strategies to bolster product adoption
- Proficient with CRM software and forecasting
- Passion to build and lead an excellent sales team
- Exception listening skills to understand customer needs and pain points to identify potential business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt effectively in a hyper-growth early-age Web3 startup environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker with a process-oriented mindset who can quickly adjust priorities.
- Open to travelling
- Competitive Salary
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work hours
- Self-managed leave policy
- Learning budget to hone your skills or acquire new ones
- Be a part of an inclusive, international and fast growing environment
Listed in: , , , , , , , .