What you will do
- Keep up to date with the bridge design space and open research questions
- Coordinate with the different teams working on Gnosis Bridges
- Make sure the bridges are built to specification
- Make sure the bridges are audited
- Own the migration of the omni bridge to a trustless bridge
- Own partnerships with third party bridge and bridge liquidity providers
- Work closely with the communications, community and business development team
- Be active in the community
Who you are
- You understand the bridge design space well
- You understand the tradeoffs of bridge architectures and different implementations
- You have hands-on solidity development experience
- You are able to communicate with different technical teams and stakeholders effectively
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? → We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? → You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! → Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions.
We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
But most important – grow with us! We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do.
If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis.
We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
We look forward to your application!
At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees.
We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.