About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.The Head Of Institutional Relationships and Solutions is the driving force behind Kraken’s sales initiatives for our full suite of products and solutions. You will build and manage a team of top tier sales professionals whose responsibility is to prospect and generate new business for Kraken in the EMEA region. You will design strategic sales plans, assess cost and competition while closely working with executives, regional heads and internal stakeholders to drive growth and revenue.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of top tier sales professionals to prospect and generate new institutional business for Kraken globally
- Be responsible for developing regional sales forecasts, related targets and a proactive and data driven plan to execute
- Distill the Sales vision into a compelling roadmap with the overall goal of business and revenue success
- Identify potential clients by analyzing the crypto and legacy financial services industries and actively steer the sales process
- Develop, communicate and implement training and development for the Kraken sales teams and Account Management function in order to meet short, medium and longer term commercial and business objectives
- Control performance and optimize the sales process by holding the team accountable to a defined set of KPIs
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, Strategy and Business Development to provide intelligence to support the sales process and look for competitive advantages
- Help build a state of the art CRM system and Sales module
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads and help refine Kraken’s brand for the Institutional audience.
- Be a subject matter expert for Krakens suite of products and solutions
Who you are:
- 7+ years experience with sales in high growth companies dealing with HNW clients n the financial services industry ( ideally in brokerage solutions)
- 5+ years experience managing Sales teams
- Excellent reputation and extensive network within the crypto and legacy finance spaces.
- Hands on experience with client relationship management processes and best practices
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Experience implementing sales frameworks and processes and continually improving and scaling them
- Experience shaping and improving CRM solutions to drive efficiency for sales teams
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth
- Possess strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire sales teams
- Ability to influence decision makers internally with concise well thought out arguments based on data.
- Winning’ mindset; strong goal orientation.
Location Tagging: #EUWe’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Stay in the know