As a part of the investment team at Protocol Labs, you’ll have an outsized impact on the entire organization by working on key initiatives across multiple areas, including analytics, project management, business development, process improvement, systems, and special projects.
In this role, you will work closely with Protocol Labs’ leadership to structure and solve complex problems, then drive solutions forward across the organization.
As a Head of Platform: Investments at Protocol Labs you will be tasked with
- Making Protocol Labs the most value-add investor for companies by developing and delivering creative and scalable solutions to the problems faced by teams in our network.
- Building deep relationships with founders and operators in our network to understand how Protocol Labs can help them succeed.
- Partnering with the teams in our network and our finance team to ensure we have accurate data on the teams in our network and can proactively identify trends and needs across the network.
- Collaborating with the ecosystem team to support founders by helping them access the right resources across the extended Protocol Labs network.
- Helping develop and grow our network of co-investors and supporting the founders in their fundraising efforts through pitch practice and fundraising introductions.
- Creating content and marketing materials that showcase founders and projects in our network.
- Cultivating a stronger community across the Protocol Labs network including building scalable communication channels and organizing virtual and in-person events.
You may be a fit for this role if you have…
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in venture capital, investment banking, or a startup/technology business
- Handle both complexity and ambiguity well
- Empathy for the startup founder’s journey
- A passion for open source and distributed computing
- Native understanding of blockchain technology or a passion for learning more about the technology.
- Strong written and analytical skills
- Pride yourself in being a self-starter, thriving even without much direction
- Deep experience coordinating work across teams with different goals
- A rigorous, process-driven work style backed by an ability to communicate effectively
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , .