Coinhako is a market leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
- Oversee all pillars of HR functions including Recruitment, L&D, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Life Cycle, Employee Relations
- Supports the recruitment pillar by crafting job requirements and descriptions for all positions; establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; supporting managers on candidate selection
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Enhance company’s employee benefits programs by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Work together with L&D team to conducting onboarding orientation and training programs
- Prompt & accurate monthly payroll and overtime processing including preparing payroll reports required for internal use and/or submission to relevant authorities
- Owns the QuickHR system for staff management, reports, leaves and payroll
- Submit employees’ yearly income to IRAS (IR8A & IR21)
- Any other ad-hoc task assigned
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a HR Generalist, with at least 2 years people management experience
- Experience in HR strategies for rapid growth of companies.
- Strong working knowledge of Singapore’s Employment and its related statutory requirements and legislation
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work with staff of all levels.
- Knowledge in QuickHR and Greenhouse will be advantageous
- Able to work independently and effectively as a team.
- Proficient in MS Office / Google Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako and don’t forget to visit our !