The team or discipline ❤️
The People team at MoonPay has the goal of creating a spectacular end to end people experience for our employees. We have experience working at some of the most respected startups and fast growing technology companies in the world. We are solving interesting challenges such as scaling the company rapidly while developing a culture of innovation and equality. The People team is split into two squads, the People squad and the Talent squad but we work cross functionally on a variety of projects.
What you’ll do 👀
- Own the implementation and ongoing management of MoonPay’s HR technology stack, specifically Workday, Greenhouse, and more – always keeping the candidate and employee experience top of mind
- Partner effectively with our HR Leads to understand team processes, needs and priorities, with responsibility for scalable technical solutions
- Support cyclical HR processes (e.g. performance reviews, comp cycles etc), ensuring our HR systems are configured appropriately
- Proactively suggest and continuously execute new functionalities and system enhancements that will add value at MoonPay
- Develop, evaluate and configure MoonPay’s HR systems to drive efficiency and accuracy of data
- Ensure data integrity is maintained across our HR systems, facilitating cleansing where required and conducting data/security related audits for compliance
- Provide support to Workday users, diagnosing and resolving issues and system problems promptly
- Align and partner with key stakeholders, such as IT, Finance, People, and external vendors where necessary, to ensure systems integrations and workflows run smoothly
- Create and maintain policies and procedures related to MoonPay’s HR technologies; developing user guides and delivering end-user training
- Providing hands-on operational support globally, including reporting and analytics, where required
You should apply if ✅
- You have a deep technical knowledge of Workday. We’re looking for experience of Workday implementation, configuration and operational business processes (Workday HCM and other core modules)
- You have experience building custom reports, and managing notifications, security policies and rules in Workday
- You have experience delivering scalable HR technology solutions in a Global Tech environment
- You are experienced in managing multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced growing organization, meeting deadlines whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- You are experienced in maintaining systems that support complex businesses operating across multiple regions
- You have experience in partnering with stakeholders to deliver effective systems integrations
- You have strong proficiency in Excel and working with data
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and can communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
- You are able to work autonomously, exercising sound judgment, whilst also being a strong team player
has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen/Hiring Manager Interview (30-45 minutes)
- Final interviews (1.5 – 2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance