Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Assist on day to day operational HR activities such as data maintenance, onboarding and offboarding.
- Support the organisation of personnel files and respective local documentation.
- Assist on monthly payroll activities and time tracking.
- Participate in local projects.
- Great desire to build a career in HR.
- Current student in the final year of bachelor or master program or a fresh graduate in HR Management, Labor Economics, or related fields.
- Can commit to work at least 3 days per week.
- Native Turkish and an excellent English speaker.
Working at Binance• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire