Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users.
Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet.
Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish an effective information security audit program.
- Ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations
- Develop and implement audit plans that are aligned to the organizational objectives and security requirements
- Identify, acquire and oversee management of financial, technical and personnel resources required to support IS audit activities
- Develop and deploy policy testing on IS systems
- Advise other senior management on cybersecurity programs, policies, processes, systems, and elements
- Review and interpret cybersecurity / information security policies and controls
- Maintain a current understanding the IT threat landscape for the business context
- Schedule and conduct IS audits
- Analyze and interpret IS audit results
- Report results and provide recommendations to the system owner(s)
What we expect from you
- A degree in information technology/computer information systems or related
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- 2 years of work experience as an IT Auditor
- Experience with firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security
- Financial and IT application experience (SAP, QAD, MFGPro, Peoplesoft, and Hyperion)
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques