The Data Engineering and Architecture (DEA) team is responsible for unlocking the value in Chainalysis’ corporate data.
We work with internal stakeholders in HR, Finance, Sales and Marketing as well as partners in Business Technology and Core Engineering to ship data solutions that are trusted, reliable, mature and transformative.
Our goal is to accelerate Chainalysis’ growth and empower our employees to do their best work.
The Integration Engineer will design, build and maintain integrations and automations between two or more enterprise SaaS and/or data platforms.
This work will be done in close partnership with colleagues in DEA to replace highly repetitive and manual business critical processes that support critical data-driven decisions across the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with Data Engineering and Business Systems stakeholders to empower business leaders and users by enabling solutions that will help them make decisions.
They have held past roles developing robust integrations and automations between enterprise platforms using a mixture of no-code and low-code tools as well as custom builds using a general purpose scripting language.
This role is open to remote candidates in the United States, with a preference for New York-based candidates who will join the team in our HQ either full-time or in a hub model.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve developed and maintained integrations and automations between two or more platforms using a low-code platform
- You’ve created and maintained documentation for those integration and automations
- You’ve become comfortable with building custom solutions using cloud services
- You’re working through a backlog of fixes and enhancements
- You’re contributing to the implementation of an Integration and Automation Center of Excellence
A background like this helps:
- Using no-code and low-code automation and orchestration platforms like Workato, Tibco, Mulesoft and Zapier with off-the-shelf connectors to platforms like Redshift, Snowflake, Workday, Tableau, Salesforce and NetSuite
- Obtaining authorization to and utilizing endpoint and resources via REST APIs
- Intermediate knowledge of RDBMS database structures and data formats like JSON
- Experience in an Agile-like environment that includes user stories, sprints, grooming and retrospectives
- Performing root cause analysis on integration and automation errors while identifying opportunities to improve instrumentation and observability
- Basic skills with a general purpose scripting language or runtime like Python or Node.
js and using source control tools like Git and GitHub
- Ability to write and execute basic SQL queries
The base salary range for this role is $113,300 to $141,600 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role.
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , .