We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries. At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video . In this role, you will support the international Development team and be a key part in helping the international growth of the business. You will have the opportunity to work on different projects such as conducting market research or supporting the development of international projects.
- Conduct market research activities
- Track trends and country-level news
- Support project development
- Support country performance tracking
- Interact with international and local teams
What we’re looking for:
- Extremely curious and willing to learn
- Entrepreneur mindset
- In love with the Ledger brand and mission
- Passionate about crypto and digital assets
- Capable of conducting international market research
- Capable of doing research on technology topics
- International Mindset
- Experience in a previous internship
- Perfectly fluent in English in order to interact with the rest of the organization
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Well-being: Personal development and coaching
- Vacation: one day off per month fully worked
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.