Why Us?CertiK is a pioneer in blockchain security, leveraging best-in-class AI technology to protect and monitor blockchain protocols and smart contracts. Founded in 2018 by professors from Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK’s mission is to secure the web3 world. CertiK applies cutting-edge innovations from academia to enterprise, enabling mission-critical applications to scale with safety and correctness.What you will doYou will design and develop tools that automatically identify security issues or assist security auditors to locate security issues. You will collaborate with security auditors to understand blockchain security issues. You will have the opportunity to work on all stages of tool development from idea generation to implementation and iterative improvements. We develop and apply technologies such as static analysis, model checking, fuzz testing, language-based security (such as type systems), automated program verification, and theorem-prover based program verification. Our team is highly supportive and collaborative with great opportunities to learn and grow.About youYou are a self-starter. You love to solve problems and get results, where results are people using your tool to do their jobs. You believe in solving the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult ones. You are collaborative: you share ideas, brainstorm, and give and receive feedback. You are comfortable with the unknown and understand that #startuplife means that you will be wearing multiple hats.
- Design and develop software tools that help identify blockchain security issues.
- Work on all aspects of delivering working software that meets customer needs, including analysis, design, automated testing, operations, CI/CD, measuring results, incorporating customer feedback, and support.
- Collaborate with other software engineers on developing tools.
- Learn new verification and security analysis technologies.
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with one of the following: static analysis, program verification, model checking, fuzz testing, compilers, or related technologies. At least one course or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, testing, and source code control
- At least 1 year of experience programming in an object-oriented language or functional programming language
- Pursuing Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills; always willing to embrace new technologies and collaborate
- Prior experience in a fast-paced software development environment
About the CompanyOne of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, Binance, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and other investors.Compensation$2000 – $6000/month (fulltime). The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.#blockchain#startups#hiringCertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.