Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.Our people are both dreamers and doers – a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.Our businesses1. Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.2. Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.3. The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
- Deal Flow: establish centrality in relevant startup communities, identify market opportunities, ensure the Amber team has access to investment opportunities
- Diligence: evaluate investment opportunities in collaboration with Asia leadership, model valuations, help manage the relationship with the team at prospective investments
- Execution: Assist Asia leadership in all aspects of deal execution including modeling, light legal work, liaising with external vendors, and managing timelines
- Research: monitor, socialize, document industry trends, maintain research database of companies in relevant sectors, track leads, and investor changes
- Minimum 3 years of direct deal/investing experience at an investment bank, PE/VC, HF
- Solid understanding of blockchain fundamentals, digital assets, familiarity with Web 3
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; Mandarin language a plus
- Strong evidence of commercial intensity, work ethic, and attention to detail
- Team orientation with a startup mindset and respect for timelines
Amber Group opens its doors to the curious problem solver empowered to make an impact in shaping tomorrow. As a hyper-growth company since day 1, we continually invite talent to join our diverse, nimble and digitally-native teams. If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with us today at .