Who You Are:
You will be an integral part of the Investor Relations team assisting in the planning, development, and implementation of a variety of investor relations programs and activities. Reporting to the Head of Investor Relations, you will serve as a resource to Galaxy Digital’s executive leadership, and effectively manage and communicate our message to investors and key stakeholders including creation of investor materials, and creation and management of operating performance frameworks for internal and external stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the Head of Investor Relations to support the development and execution of the IR program and its strategic initiatives
- Assist in preparing materials for quarterly earnings calls, including conference call scripts, frequently asked questions/answers, investor presentations and press releases
- Review and analyze analyst research and models, consensus estimates, peer estimates, industry trends, competitive landscape, sell-side research, and market-related trends impacting valuation and perception; summarize market sentiment on Galaxy Digital and peers.
- Ongoing analysis of current shareholder base and investing trends including investor targeting.
- Partner with the Communications, Finance, Legal, as well as the full firm leadership team, in creating the company’s external and internal messages, and in ensuring that all company external and internal communications are integrated and consistent.
- Provide support and coordination of investor relations calendar that is aligned with the company’s strategy and goals through management of 1×1 schedules for conferences, tracking, and analysis.
- Provide strategic materials and talking points to senior leadership for key investor, client, and media events.
- Work with broader strategy and Corporate Development team on key expansion initiatives.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Research (sell-side or buy-side), Investment Banking, or Investor Relations at a public company.
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze financial statements, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets; strong understanding of GAAP and non-GAAP accounting practices.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing experience and the ability to create high-quality presentations and materials.
- High level of discretion while dealing with sensitive, potentially market-moving financial information.
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes.
- Proven ability to interact, influence, and develop relationships at all levels / functions within the organization.
- Track record of effectively managing multiple projects at the same time and ability to balance innovative / strategic focus with tactical implementation / execution.
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment.
- Experience in FinTech
- Significant experience in financial modeling/analysis and with various valuation techniques
- Understanding or experience in IFRS financial reporting
- Experience working at a high growth startup / tech company
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity
- 100% company paid health insurance for employees, partners and dependents
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- Hybrid/Flexible Working Arrangements
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks and weekly lunches
- Smart, entrepreneurial and fun colleagues
- Annual charitable giving match
- Employee Resource Groups
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
*Benefits may vary based on location.