Who You Are:
Galaxy is seeking a Project Manager that will assist in the management of the IT project portfolio as well as ensuring that effective project management standards and processes are in place. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring, and successfully executing a variety of projects within the IT space. The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment is crucial!
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Identify and manage project milestones, tasks, success metrics, and risks.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies as needed (stand-ups, retrospectives, planning sessions).
- Assist in managing service management queue, including following up on open tickets and removing impediments.
- Coordinate with other work streams, projects and initiatives which may impact successful completion of projects.
- Continuously develop and adapt processes and methodologies to the team’s needs.
What We’re Looking For:
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field.
- 2 – 4 years of project management experience.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and drive upwards communication to your manager.
- Working knowledge of JIRA and JIRA administration is a plus.
- Previous IT service management experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- The ideal candidate is hungry for responsibility, embraces learning on the job and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid/Flexible Working Arrangements
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Company-paid health insurance for employees, partners, and other dependents
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks and weekly lunches
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Annual charitable giving match
- Employee Resource Groups
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
*Benefits may vary based on location
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.