We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to , and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people.
We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.
0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto.
Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team.
First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves.
Second, we expect all employees to commit to our to our work.
Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture.
We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy.
You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning.
You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.
- You appreciate direct communication.
You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other.
You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly.
Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too.
What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you.
You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude.
Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines.
Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team.
We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
The IT Operations team is composed of Global Service Desk (you!), Systems Engineering, Global Office Expansion, Infrastructure, A/V and more.
GSD works closely with each team on various projects and is the main source of support for the company.
We are searching for a hardworking individual who can facilitate a secure, streamlined, and consistent experience in our applications and services for our rapidly growing global team.
If you like helping people and working with technology in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with some of the brightest minds in a burgeoning industry, we want to speak with you!
What You’ll Be Doing (i.
, Job Duties)
- Coaching and supporting a growing team of IT Service Desk agents in Europe and the middle East, focusing on increasing their impact on the company
- Provide escalation support for IT processes, hardware, software, and SaaS tools
- Ensuring policy adherence and providing support for both internal and external compliance audits
- Design, document, train, and support new procedures focusing on increasing efficiency across the enterprise
- Play a critical role in managing IT Operations Agile project sprints
- Work the Incident Response On-Call rotation as Incident Commander
- Proactively ensure high quality in the work your team delivers using data
- Collaborate with and seek feedback from partner teams to ensure we’re meeting the needs of our partners and customers
What We Look For In You (ie.
- 2+ years of experience managing and training IT support team members
- Technical experience in OSX, iOS, and Chrome OS operating systems
- Admin level knowledge of Jira Service Desk, or similar ticketing system
- ITIL certification
- Mid-level networking knowledge and troubleshooting ability
- Excellent administration experience with Google for Business Suite, Atlassian tools, Okta, Jamf, Slack
- Experience in a Mac environment
- Demonstrable troubleshooting methodologies and root cause analysis
- Excellent skills collaborating with folks inside and outside of your team across multiple time zones
- Inclusive, people-focused leadership skills
- Experience managing medium to large complexity projects from planning to completion
- Experience managing service vendors
Nice to haves
- Experience running IT in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Experience in a Remote-first IT environment
- Project or Program Management experience
Location: This position is open to candidates in Dublin, Ireland and London, England
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, you will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 (as defined by applicable law).
If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
For US applicants, you may view , and notices by clicking on their corresponding links.
Additionally, Coinbase participates in the in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.
com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site a free compatible screen reader .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants.
Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available .
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .