We are looking for a IT Specialist (3-month Contract) to work out of our new Soho NYC HQ Office.
This individual will be responsible for the performance of the IT infrastructure and services in the Soho office location (must be willing to be onsite).
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and issues related to computer systems, software, hardware and audio-visual technology
- Troubleshoot issues in order to diagnose and identify solutions
- Manage Tech Support tickets generated through ticketing system, seeing solutions through in a comprehensive timely manner
- Connects with staff to build appropriate rapport; best understanding the needs, expectations, and requirements to achieve a high level of service and excellent employee experience
- Maintains current knowledge of technological trends and news relevant to hardware, software, training, and processes
- Communicate and work with Engineering team to escalate advanced issues
- Coordinates account creation, provisioning and deactivation
- Fields and evaluates department requests for hardware and software purchases
- Provides end user training for computer hardware and software
- Set up, troubleshoot, and support teleconferencing equipment needs, cameras, microphones, computers etc.
- Assist in the setup and operation of AV and user computer systems, inclusive of both internal and external events
- Work closely with the Onboarding team and our vendor ContangoIT to ensure the chosen technology requirements are provided prior to employee start dates
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and lead optimization efforts
- Identify chronic or recurring IT issues partnering, where needed, with other Technology teams for a resolution
- Work closely with Engineering & Engineering Security to design and implement endpoint detection and response systems for key systems
- Provide in-person and remote support for employees and implement solutions
- Use your knowledge and skills to diagnose issues and to design, plan, or implement a resolution in a timely and appropriate manner.
- 5+ years of experience in the administration of SaaS tools
- 3+ years of experience leading application delivery teams in high growth environments
- Advanced knowledge working with Google Workspace
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Critical thinking and an ability to creatively solve complex issues
- Able to work independently and autonomously
- Proven customer service skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Proven multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting both PC and Mac workstations
- Must be willing to come into the office 3 days a week
- NYC based
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with IT system implementations & solution architecture for global companies, including physical office infrastructure and supporting network
- Experience with projection, lighting, and audio systems and other commercial audio-visual hardware, and how they connect together
- Experience reading, creating, and directing others in producing 2D/3D Architectural and Technical drawings for coordinating IT projects
- Experience integrating OIDC, SAML, and SSO systems
- Initiative toward support process improvement
- Proficient in Google Suite, Zoom and Active Directory tools
- Ability to troubleshoot network connectivity and system login issues.
- Cool-headed, self-motivated individuals who think fast on their feet and enjoy technical support will thrive in this role.
- Love for the unicorns 🦄