NEAR Foundation is looking for a Junior Legal Counsel to join our globally distributed team.
In this role, you will be working directly with the Head of Legal to support and own complex matters.
- Provide accurate, relevant and timely legal advice to the organization on a variety of legal topics
- Support legal matters and assist in bringing them to a successful conclusion, including, day-to-day contractual reviews, negotiations, and drafting
- Preparation and management of contract template database and internal policies and procedures
- Data protection compliance and HR/employment law matters
- Monitor relevant developments in law and regulation, and provide insight to inform NF’s approach to its own policies and processes
- Qualified lawyer/solicitor in EU jurisdiction, UK, US or Singapore
- 2+ years of work experience as in-house legal counsel to start-ups or at a reputable law firm.
Experience of international/cross-border work is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of legal/regulatory issues around Web3 or interest in developing expertise in blockchains & decentralized technologies
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Keen detail-orientation and resourcefulness with excellent follow-through skills
- Multi-tasking ability and the resilience to be comfortable with high levels of uncertainty and ambiguity
Listed in: , , , , , , , .