- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – United States only (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)
- SALARY: $120,000 – $160,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – Long term
is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role.
As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST.
So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network.
Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We’ve onboarded some of the world’s most reputable brands and now we need a Sr.
Software Engineer (Remote)for one of our clients.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Modern object-oriented development languages like Python, C#, .
NET, Go, Scala, Java or Swift
- Experience Developing RESTful APIs
- Experience working with Relational Database (SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience with ORM Framework (EntityFramework, Hibernate, Dapper)
- Experience using modern web frameworks like Angular, Vue or React SCSS, Sass, or CSS for website development
- Experience taking designs and recreating with HTML and CSS
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with leading technical design
- Experience coaching and assisting in the development of other team members
- Experience writing unit tests
- Understanding of Onion, N-TIER, Hexagonal or other formal architectural strategy
- SOLID Development Patterns
- Understanding of Microservice vs Monolithic architecture
- Experince with Message Queueing Technologies such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Experince setting up an application to build in a Docker Container
- Experince with AWS
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Experience using Reactive Extension Library programming API like RxJS or ReactiveX
- State Management libraries that follows a Flux architecture, such as NgRx, Redux or MobX
- Experience with unit testing using Jasmine, Jest, or any js/ts unit test framework
- Experience with Transportation or Logistics Applications
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives.
We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength – focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most.
Our benefits plan includes – medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance.
Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region.
If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs.
This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions.
Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data.
The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location.
If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $120,000- $160,000 per year.
This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff.
We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform.
If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency.
But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.