At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions.
With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service.
We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
The KYC Compliance Manager is a key strategic leadership role focused on building a credible and compliant due diligence compliance program for the KYC Program for Anchorage Digital Bank.
As the KYC Compliance Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement a robust banking KYC compliance program/framework
- Assist to establish and ensure reporting of the Bank’s KYC enterprise-wide FinCrime risk appetite statement metrics
- Provide leadership and collaboration with the Business, Legal, and other internal functions to ensure the effective implementation of the KYC Compliance program requirements across the Bank
- Direct the development and implementation of policies, procedures and controls across the organization
- Partner with business leaders to instill and embed a culture of compliance
- Interface with leadership across the business and functions to advise on KYC risks and operational or control issues
- Manage the development and execution of an appropriate KYC training program
- Oversee the development and execution of the QA program of the CDD program
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in FinCrimes Compliance, particularly with a specific experience in the client onboarding, due diligence compliance programs
- Managed, mentored and scaled teams of varying skill levels
- Built credible, productive relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and regulatory bodies
- Thrived under uncertainty and are able to adapt to an evolving regulatory environment
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You’re a strong public speaker, or have experience in a highly visible leadership role that requires impeccable communication skills
- You have a strong handle on data analytics
- You are intrinsically curious about crypto
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem.
As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from.
We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , .