We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to , and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
The Customer Experience (CX) Ecosystem team supports a broad range of customer segments and products including the Coinbase NFT Marketplace, Coinbase Cloud, Commerce, Business Banking and a wide variety of blockchain-based services.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and executing technical training content to support the Developer Operations team. The CXE Developer Support team acts as first level support for developer questions on the Coinbase Cloud forum, and work with the Developer Relations team to help build community engagement. The ultimate goal is to enable Developer Operation teams to deliver best in class support for independent Web3.0 developers and small businesses, on developer platform services and DeFi products.
As part of your role, you will you develop and implement e-learning and instructor-led training plans, across internal employees and our frontline BPO partners who support developers. You will work cross-functionally with CX partners and PED to develop L&D programs, understand learning and development opportunities within the team, modifying existing training and/or developing new content.To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a passion for education, be a self-starter with natural curiosity, and thrive in an ultra high-growth startup environment.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Create and facilitate blended technical training for internal FTEs and frontline BPO agents (e-learnings, videos, instructor lead)
- Support end to end project management of L&D trainings and deliverables (e.g. training logistics)
- Collaboratively partner with SMEs on L&D requests, and complete learning need assessments
- Thought partner and coach to L&D specialists (e.g. content review, design and delivery recommendations)
- Understand training effectiveness metrics, working with management to analyze data and review, edit and redesign existing curriculum as needed
- Proactively identify ways to optimize training processes/deliverables to ensure an optimal experience for learners
- Supports strategic initiatives and process improvement in addition to training requests
- Engage with multiple software products, most significantly LMS e-learning tool(s) and Jira
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and crafting a seamless support experience for our global customer base
- Strong foundational knowledge in the core areas of computer science
- 3+ years of experience in technology and/or customer support
- 3+ years of experience in a technical training role (Instructional Design, Training Facilitation, e-learning/LMS)
- Experience training and facilitating groups of people in remote environments.
- Ability to effectively communicate cross functionally and globally
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Problem solver, brings solutions to the table when roadblocks come up
- Effective communicator, communicates clearly, directly, and with positivity
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience working in crypto
- Previous experience working in a product-driven organization
- Previous experience managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Proficiency with Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, you will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 (as defined by applicable law). If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view , and notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site a free compatible screen reader .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.