Braintrust is on a mission to create and spread global economic opportunity.
To deliver on that mission, we operate the world’s first talent-owned recruiting marketplace, powered by BTRST, our native cryptocurrency token.
Braintrust is hiring an exceptional product manager to lead the growth of our core marketplace business.
You will partner with our product, design, engineering, and cross-functional teams to accelerate our growth flywheel and build Braintrust into the largest recruiting network in the world.
We’ve already laid some exceptional foundations for growth.
In 3 years, we’ve grown our marketplace volume (GSV) by >50X, from $1.
2M to more than $100M.
We have 500+ Fortune 1,000 customers including Nestle, Nike, Porsche, Deloitte, Twitter, Coursera + more, and we’ve raised $142M in funding from leading Silicon Valley investors including Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Coinbase Ventures, IDEO, Blockchange, Uprising, True Ventures, Homebrew, ACME + more.
You’ll know if this is the right job for you when context like this keeps you up at night:
- The world’s first talent-owned network with it’s own (liquid) token (which we use to shape incentives & growth)
- An early growth flywheel already in place
- Current (un-optimized) success rates 2-3X+ industry standards
- $100M raised in 2021
Tackling a massive, antiquated market
- High fragmentation, low NPS
- Many legacy, manual-first players each doing $10B+ in annual revenue ($500B+ TAM)
- Wake up every day obsessed with growing Braintrust’s impact on the world
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to maintain sequential 3X+ revenue growth via focused experimentation across the customer lifecycle + flywheel
- Elevate our company-wide understanding of the quantitative customer lifecycle
- Empower all of our cross-functional teams to better understand and deliver on opportunities for growth
- 5-7+ years of product management experience at leading high-growth technology companies
- 2-4+ years of experience in growth-focused product roles
- Deep knowledge of growth patterns and modern best practices, including expertise in web- and in-product analytics
- Deep curiosity about the potential of user-owned networks
- Combination of creativity and analytical rigor — you’ll both generate great experiments & experiences, and measure them to understand what works
- Character: deeply curious, empathetic, kind, and driven
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership
- Experience scaling networks, marketplaces, or both
- Interest in & aptitude for PM mentorship
Make an Impact
- We’re not going after a small problem or a small market.
We’re creating a new economic model for how work gets done globally.
- We believe talent is everywhere but opportunity is not; our ambition is to spread economic opportunity more equitably around the world.
- At Braintrust, the work you do will help accelerate innovation for enterprises, and make a difference in the lives of freelancers.
Team and Culture
- We are a mission driven culture composed of ambitious, creative and hard working people.
- We started and will always be a fully distributed company across 15 different countries.
- We offer unlimited PTO and the flexibility to work wherever and whenever is best for you
- We offer best in class health, vision, & dental benefits, and cover 75% for you, and 50% for your dependents.
- We provide $100/ mo gym & house cleaning stipends as well as $50/mo connectivity stipend
- We provide a $500 annual learning & development, and a $250 technology stipend
Listed in: , , , , , .