What is Polygon?
is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more.
Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Polygon's Security Team's Vision is:
to become the most trusted organization in web3 & blockchain
Polygon is looking for a Lead Security Auditor with verifiable experience in leading and performing smart contract audits, mostly in Solidity.
This person will be working to discover and solve the most complex and challenging security activities in the blockchain space together with the most active and professional team!
- Lead and preform security assessments on Polygon's Smart Contracts
- Work closely with development teams during SDLC
- Work closely with external security vendors
- Drive security awareness and training programs for smart contract developers
- Mentor colleagues
- Fluency developing & testing in Solidity (+3 years)
- Solid understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- High level understanding of common smart contract vulnerabilities
- High level experience using testing and security analysis tools (Truffle, Foundry, Slither, Echidna, etc)
- High level experience in Code Reviews
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience mentoring or training others
Work from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive SalaryPolygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , , .