- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Europe (Time Zone: CET/WAT | Full day overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $40 – $60/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Long-term
Our client building a decentralized and tokenized cohort-based learning and an on-demand talent network, powered by a curated global creative community. They are founded by an experienced team of entrepreneurs, community builders and product people – a team that has together built a company and exited to a global group. Now, they are boiling down everything they have learned in their previous journeys to revolutionize how creative individuals and businesses learn, collaborate and connect.
What You’ll Do
- Create their first UI design system based on their Brand Strategy and Design, which will enable Design and Engineering teams to be highly efficient and effective.
- Collaborate with the Head of Design and Product Managers to research, ideate, prototype, and collect feedback on both new features and redesigns of existing features.
- Collaborate with the Head of Design and Engineers to optimize user flows, blending design with the technical feasibility to create delightful user experiences.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and UI designs in Figma and implement them in Webflow.
- Document and share your knowledge and findings with the product teams.
- Get the rare opportunity to work closely with and support of Head of Design and the co-founders.
- First, do the work. Then, make the work better.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have deep experience designing human-centered products and working with product teams and tech leads
- Have a great eye for UI design, UX skills, and an understanding of how to sketch, wireframe, test, and iterate designs and ideas in a lean way
- Are an advocate for both the experience of users and business strategy
- Are passionate about sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Have an excellent portfolio that shows the entire product design process from ideation to iteration to final delivery in a range of cross-platform work
- Are a meticulous designer and raise the bar for design excellence
- Have strong communication and stakeholder management skills with an ability to build strong relationships both within and outside of the product organization
- Have professional experience in a startup environment
- Have an excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Are passionate about networked thinking and ecosystem building
- (Nice to have) Are interested in Web3
- (Nice to have) Experience in an environment that builds products with the Shape Up methodology