We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to , and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
Coinbase’s Learning & Development team is growing quickly and is looking for a superstar Learning & Development Specialist to support our Global Learning & Development team. We are a team with a passion for raising the bar on learning and learning design at Coinbase. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and passionate team in hyper-growth. This is an important role that requires excellent organizational and communication skills.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Program management: Manage end-to-end learning programs with seamless execution. Coordinate with facilitators to define the learning programs schedule, coordinate them, and schedule all sessions. Set up virtual workshop rooms, prepare materials, and manage attendance.
- Partnerships: Build strong partnerships across the Product, Engineering, and Design team managers and external vendors. Model our values, collaborate, and work with stakeholders to facilitate sound decisions.
- Communications: Develop clear communication plans for each learning program. Answer questions from program participants and managers as they come up. Design and send our monthly learning newsletter. Ensure wiki content is clear, engaging and well-designed.
- Vendor management: Manage vendor relationships and own contracting with new and existing Learning & Development vendors.
- Evaluation and reporting: Work with HR Analytics to report on key program metrics; identify key insights to inform future actions (across teams) and decision making.
- Technology: Play a key role in the selection and application of high-impact learning tools. Work with the L&D team to create meaningful learning paths.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, OD or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Exceptional project management; must exhibit excellent attention to detail and be able to manage multiple work streams within a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to build relationships and to partner both cross-functionally and globally.
- Ability to work independently and make sound judgment calls.
Nice to haves:
- Demonstrated consistent delivery on commitments – great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced work environment.
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado is either $105,400 or $92,225* + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
*The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
Position ID: P48804
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, you will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 (as defined by applicable law). If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view , and notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site a free compatible screen reader .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.