The NEAR Foundation is hiring A Legal & Compliance Analyst.
This individual will provide support to various members of the legal team across several key areas including KYC/AML, document preparation and contract management.
This support will primarily be administrative/project management but there is scope for it to be/become more with the right individual.
This individual will ideally have some legal training and/or background working in a legal department so they are able to take ownership of some of these tasks (e.
- KYC screen individuals and projects and escalate issues
- Have ownership over KYC process
- Assist in the contract management process
- Assist in contract drafting and review as needed
- Some level of legal or compliance training and/or experience of working within a law firm or legal department.
- Familiarity with KYC/AML regulations processes.
- Ability to take ownership of processes, identify red flags and ability to offer new ideas.
- Familiarity with various contracts and ability to thoroughly review simple contracts and provide feedback/edits.
- Highly organized and self-starter personality.
- Quick learner and adaptable.