Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. At Ledger, you will have the opportunity to work with passionate teams and be confronted with innovative legal issues in a field where everything is to be created.You will join a dynamic, diverse and experienced legal team supporting various areas of a business that is a global leader in technology solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications.Start of the internship: September 2022Duration of the internship: 6 months
Your responsibilities will be as follow:
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts, contractual clauses, etc. for different commercial engagements including for resellers/distributors, services providers, marketing matters, partners, consultants, etc.;
- Performing legal research tasks, helping on key projects and supporting Ledger’s approach and response to upcoming regulations;
- Assisting on pre-litigation and litigation matters;
- Contract management-related and other critical legal process and administrative tasks;
- Depending on the needs, you will also support all members of the legal department on a wide range of subjects (contract law, IP/IT law, consumer law, data protection, financial law, corporate law, distribution law, etc.).
- You are a trainee lawyer and / or have a DJCE / Master II in business law or new technologies / multimedia law (ideally with a focus on commercial law, financial law, IP/IT law or distribution law);
- You already have previous meaningful internship experience in business law;
- You are fluent in English, allowing you to interact with international teams on a daily basis and to work on contracts in English;
- You like to work in a team and you are not afraid to get in touch with operational people;
- You have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and are able to handle and move forward multiple projects in parallel;
- You are extremely rigorous and have a strong capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- You are also very proactive, pragmatic and business oriented;
- You are at ease in a fast pace, very innovative environment and have a good sense of humour and ability to not take oneself too seriously;
- You have a good command of standard office software (Word, Powerpoint);
- Knowledge in the field of blockchain and cryptos is appreciated but not essential.
- Partial remote work possible
- Lunch vouchers with Swile
- 50% reimbursement of your monthly transport subscription
- 1 day off for every full month worked
- 1000€ gross / month
Ledger guarantees fairness for all during the recruitment process, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.