As one of the largest and most trusted
digital asset platforms
globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started.
We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines.
Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read to find out more about us!
About the Role
This is a fully remote role.
Given our explosive growth and the incredible opportunity in front of us, we are acquiring companies that will propel us towards our ambitious goals.
The M&A Integrations team works to integrate the people, products, processes, and technologies of the companies that we acquire.
As an M&A Integrations Program Manager you will help build our integration capabilities and work with all functional areas of Kraken to make our acquisitions succeed.
- Work closely with Corporate Development and other functions to identify workstreams and define integration work plans, shaping an integration focus and guiding stakeholders to clarity about integration objectives
- Identify KPIs and performance metrics, track our progress over time and communicating progress to executive stakeholders
- Define success for an integration and consistently provide accountability and transparency about progress towards success
- Provide advisory and coaching support to internal partners as they adapt to organizational change
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Post-Merger Integration, Transaction Advisory, Management Consulting or Operating Roles with experience successfully completing post merger integrations
- Experience and proven track record in either financial services or technology industry
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience navigating complex operational hurdles resulting from mergers and acquisitions, preferably in a hyper-growth company
- Stellar communication skills with the ability to collect, structure, and propagate information in order to accelerate decision making and propel forward progress
- Creativity, adaptability, tenacity, a sense of urgency and hands-on, roll-up your sleeves work ethic
- Passion for cryptocurrency
Location Tagging: #US #CANADA #LI-RemoteWe’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences.
We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know