CertiK is a pioneer in blockchain security, leveraging best-in-class AI technology to protect and monitor blockchain protocols and smart contracts.
Founded in 2018 by professors from Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK’s mission is to secure the web3 world.
CertiK applies cutting-edge innovations from academia to enterprise, enabling mission-critical applications to scale with safety and correctness.
You are super interested in the crypto industry and you look forward to learning and helping shape its future.
You enjoyed mathematics, computer science or data science classes and are looking forward to applying your knowledge in a real world setting.
You are inquisitive, fast learning and you strike a good balance between independent thinking and teamwork.
You like to dive deep into technical problems and you value creativity built on top of a rigorous foundation.
About the Role
You will help build an end-to-end system that reads data from the ecosystem (including from the blockchain), create useful machine learning features and identify unusual and suspicious activities within the data.
The overall goal is to help make the crypto world a safer place.
You'll work with a team of security engineers, data scientists and software engineers to build this together.
Your main focus will be creating smart features and building machine learning models.
- Create datasets and features from blockchain data that are relevant for various machine learning activities
- Design and develop machine learning models to predict, rank and tag many different objectives
- Improving existing machine learning models by implement new machine learning techniques
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in a relevant computational or technical degree
- Experience with one of the following: blockchain, data pipeline, machine learning, SQL, data visualization, data scraping, data quality, data analysis, machine learning.
At least one course or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental computer science concepts such as data structures and algorithms or fundamental data science concepts such as statistics.
- Fluent in SQL and either Python or R
- Pursuing Masters or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science with courses in machine learning
- Experience in startup
- Experience with trading and financial institutions
About the Company
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader.
To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code.
Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.
Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, Binance, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and other investors.
#blockchain#startups#hiringCertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.