- Deploy successful growth marketing campaigns in the suitable region and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Manage a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Use a variety of methods to engage and grow communities; for example (and not limited to) – using videos, presentations, events, social media presentations/ engagement/ Twitter spaces.
- Work with the Marketing/Social Media Team to find the best content needed for an ever-growing community and keep them engaged.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
This included networking, live AMA’s, interviews and hands-on activities; B2C + B2B.
- Oversee the moderation of communities on social networking sites, including Facebook, Twitter and other similar social media outposts and forums.
This includes and is not limited to being on hand to answer community project questions.
- Measure and report on the performance of regional marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Establish regional brand positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and regional segments
- Lead and manage regional executives by providing tasks, objectives, and strategies in accordance with regional marketing goals.
- Presents regional marketing reports, providing regular insights to other department heads and executives.
- Must have crypto/Web3 knowledge.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Fluent in English + regions language
- Is metrics-driven, always on the hunt to find creative solutions to problems.
- Keen interest in all the latest blockchain, crypto, defi, web3 trends are essential!
- Strong communication and social copywriting skills, with great attention to detail
- Content creation/creative or design background a plus!
- Be flexible, organized and able to juggle multiple deadlines in a busy environment
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of marketing & analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- 📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 35 nationalities
Listed in: , , , , , , , , .