We’re Growing Fast…
Interested in joining a fast-paced start-up that is challenging the status quo? Look no further.
Nitra is changing how traditional businesses access credit and financial services – bringing the transformational and disruptive digital finance innovation of Silicon Valley to other verticals.
We are beginning our first chapter as a mission-driven fintech startup by targeting gaps for providers in the healthcare sector – addressing an imminent need for modern financial solutions that integrate seamlessly with complex industry processes.
Our goal is to provide an ecosystem of fintech and software solutions that help doctors better manage their practices, so they can focus on their patients.
Nitra will bring to physicians and medical clinics around the country the cards, loans, accounts, payments, and expense management products they expect, in an all-in-one platform powered by machine learning and blockchain technologies.
And Looking For…
A Marketing Designer/Graphic Designer (open to full time and part time candidates) who will help convey Nitra’s story and drive acquisition through the creation of high-quality, impactful assets for use across channels.
We need a high-achieving and detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You will report directly to the Head of Brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and layout of key assets (e.
ads, emails, web pages, social media posts, presentations, brochures, case studies, white papers, newsletters, and other digital assets and/or print collateral)
- Contribute to and maintain brand standards and keep brand assets up to date
- Help develop creative briefs for projects where necessary
- Maintain current industry knowledge of design concepts, techniques, and applications
- Complete additional design-related assignments as needed (e.
support upcoming brand redesign)
- 3+ years of Graphic Design experience and an available online portfolio
- BA degree or equivalent experience in graphic design or related discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge of layouts, typography, composition, color, and other design fundamentals
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in video production, UI/Motion graphics, or interactive graphics a plus
- Experience with HTML and CSS coding a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and/or a startup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Shown you are adept at handling and frequently re-prioritizing a high volume of tasks.
You are Diligent, thoughtful, and detail-oriented
- An understanding of the importance and need for confidentiality.
You can be trusted to keep information in confidence
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities to level up.
High-achieving and goal-oriented.
A self-starter, you are always able to understand the bigger picture, and take a leading role to impact it
- A collaborative spirit.
Ability to quickly and capably provide unfaltering support to team members, oftentimes proactively addressing issues before they become problematic
- A winning mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for creative thinking and bold ideas for growing the business/enhancing customer experience.
Willing to think outside the box and experiment
Although this position is remote, we require applicants to be based in the US.
- Equity – Everyone at Nitra is an owner.
When the company wins, you win.
(Full Time Employees Only)
- Competitive Salary – You’re the best of the best, and your salary will reflect your experience and reward your contributions to Nitra.
- Flexible vacation policy – You work hard and deserve to recharge however and whenever you want.
- Health Care – Your health comes first.
We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options.
- Retirement Benefits – Your financial stability matters to us so we provide a generous employer 401K match.
Nitra values diversity.
We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We welcome applicants regardless of ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More About Nitra
Nitra was created by unicorn founders who have successfully scaled to thousands of customers and exited $1B+ public offerings.
They are joined by an ambitious and experienced team from American Express, Citi, PayPal, Bloomberg, Facebook, and Mastercard.
The team is supported by an expert group of Advisors such as the cofounders of Square and Xendit, executives from Intuit, former Governors, and White House senior staffers, and is backed by some of the world’s leading VCs such as Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and more.