About this Role As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for understanding the marketing strategy of web3 products such as the Storyverse, crafting marketing initiatives, and executing campaigns through various mediums to effectively build our brand and user base to achieve short and long term goals.
- Leverage a strong understanding of consumer behavior and web3 to drive interesting and innovative marketing initiatives to acquire new users.
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identify opportunities and reduce friction and drive the best possible experience for Users.
- Build connections with the wider web3 community across various social media platforms such as Twitter, Discord and Instagram, as well as mainstream outlets.
- Collaborate with other communities to develop interesting campaigns to both engage our community and widen our audience.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product, community, art, and engineering teams—to develop and execute on marketing strategy.
- An intimate understanding of the web3 and NFT ecosystem. Further knowledge of social, casual games are a plus.
- 3-5 yrs. of established marketing experience (preferably in the video game industry).
- Well-versed in managing and executing multi-channel campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and presentation skills (prepare reports and analyze customer trends and characteristics).
- An independent, responsible and highly organized way of working, a creative way to engage and solve challenges.
- Confidence in dealing with a heated atmosphere and challenging situations based on your excellent team player qualities. Not taking player complaints personally.
- A desire to always be learning and improving yourself.
EEOC Playco is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that our differences are our strength and we know that diversity builds a better team.