JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: CET/WAT | Partial overlap )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $50k – $80k USD / YR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week – Short Term
is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- 3+ years game development experience using Unity for iOS and Android
- Experience with multiplayer game development
- Excellent skills in C#
- Experienced in at least one other language, e.g. C++, Objective-C, Java
- Additional experience with SQL- and NoSQL databases is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- We work on our games in small teams, so being a team player is essential
- You’re used to discussing a variety of solutions for technical challenges with others
- You work with great attention to detail and are very reliable
- Very good English language skills
What you’ll be working on
- Develop software code for exciting games on mobile platforms (iOS, Android) with the focus on multiplayer functionality. The games have mass-market appeal and the potential to be a break-out worldwide hit.
- Work with game-designers to take game-design concepts into technical concepts and technical architecture.
- Develop features for the games, which will include game-play features, as well as platform related features such as payment, notifications, communication, and networking.
- Work in a game team comprised of game-designers, system designers, and artists.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.