At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. With an emphasis on security and usability, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for institutions across the world to participate in crypto. Our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to build the infrastructure of a new financial system. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.This role will be part of the Client Operations department which is responsible for onboardings, client support, and back office support of all Anchorage Digital's business lines. This role will act as a liaison between the Client Operations and Compliance teams with a primary focus of assisting with the onboarding due diligence process.
As a member of KYC Operations you will:
- Perform initial client due diligence based on established policies and procedures
- Ensure all provided KYC documentation meets regulatory requirements and are in acceptable format
- Partner with Sales team to confirm purpose of account(s) and confirm all information is properly documented
- Create and report on metrics related to onboarding pipeline and timelines to completion
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned which may include establishing internal Client Operations team audit related to our additional back office operations
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience working within the banking and financial services industry in a KYC related role;
- You have at least 2 years of experience working within a KYC Compliance or Client Operations Team dedicated to client onboarding and client due diligence on institutions located in Europe and Asia Pacific jurisdictions;
- You have experience in cross-team project management and facilitation;
- You have the ability to quickly adopt new processes and tools needed for client onboarding;
- You've worked with and have KYC knowledge of how institutional clients such as Investment Firms, Hedge Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds, etc. operate;
- You have a passion for operational compliance and exceeding expectations;
- You demonstrate a proven track record of managing sophisticated client needs;
- You possess extreme attention to detail.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. 🙂
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives. Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.