At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. With an emphasis on security and usability, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for institutions across the world to participate in crypto. Our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to build the infrastructure of a new financial system. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.As a Member of the Lending Team, you will be a part of the first federally chartered digital asset bank within Anchorage Digital and a small, but mighty team responsible for the Anchorage Digital Financing business — helping customers to generate yield through lending and borrowing coins for trading and operational needs.
As a Member of the Lending Team you will:
- Manage, trade, and monitor the portfolio of assets ranging from cryptocurrency to real-world assets
- Develop the tools and framework to actively assess risk and trading opportunities in the portfolio
- Create and manage the trade and liquidity workflows with counterparties
- Work with key stakeholders across risk and data science teams to execute trade and hedging strategies
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have derivatives trading experience in the financial services or cryptocurrency industry
- You're knowledgeable about crypto trading and marketing making strategies
- You're experienced in portfolio management
- You have experience working with developers and quant teams
- You're passionate about selling and delivering top of the line service to customers
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. 🙂
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives. Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.