At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions.
With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service.
We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
The team you’ll work with
The Trading & Lending team is one of the pillars of Anchorage Digital Assets platform.
We are responsible for developing cutting-edge solutions for the trading and lending businesses.
We work closely with product and design teams to build brokerage and financing products based on digital assets.
We aim to tackle complex problems, like latency-sensitive communications, irreversibility, near-real-time data processing, in a way that is scalable, efficient and effective.
This is a force-multiplier development role that allows engineers to have an impact broadly across Anchorage brokerage offerings.
You’ll have the opportunity to build a front-to-back trading and lending infrastructure to support a crypto native bank.
The problems you'll solve
- Partner with product managers and designers to understand business needs.
- Build secure, resilient, and global infrastructure from the ground up.
- Create and maintain shared services and libraries that are used across our entire constellation of micro-services.
- Develop functionalities end-to-end (backend and frontend) with a world-class team of Engineers.
- Review code across the entire stack and engineering organization while actively participating in product development.
- Find the right balance between progress (i.
shipping quickly) and perfection (i.
Foster an efficient deterministic testing culture, with an emphasis on minimizing tech debt and bureaucracy.
- Influence architecture/product roadmap – have a seat at the table.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with everyone.
- Help scale the team.
- Work on the front lines of the blockchain/crypto movement and SecOps innovation.
- Ship code that will impact the global economy.
You may be a fit for this role if
- You have real world experience building complex distributed systems.
- You have experience with React, Next.
js, Angular, Vue or any other JS framework.
- You enjoy building services from scratch and supporting them over a meaningful period of time.
- You have a deep appreciation for code quality and test infrastructure.
- You prioritize end-user experience and business value over “cool tech.
- You self describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if
- You feel comfortable diving down the stack and into open source projects to root cause a your mind the word “crypto” stands for cryptography, not read blockchain protocol white papers for fun, and stay up to date with the proliferation of cryptoasset have a background in the finance industry.
While experience with specific languages isn’t a requirement our stack is the below.
: Go,Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, GCP, AWS, and GraphQL.
: Swift, RxSwift, CocoaPods, and Secure Enclave.
: Reverse uptime, cryptographically linked data models, tamper resistant ledgers, air gapped infrastructure, secure execution environments, repeatable builds, and infra-as-code.
About Anchorage Digital – People: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem.
As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from.
We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.