At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. With an emphasis on security and usability, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for institutions across the world to participate in crypto. Our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to build the infrastructure of a new financial system. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.The Data Science team serves a crucial role in the development of new products and performing critical research functions inside anchorage in support of all growing product lines.
As a Quant Researcher you will:
- Conduct research and development of statistical and quantitative models to support various Anchorage business lines.
- Work with the engineering and data science teams to develop & deploy ideas from start to finish.
- Effectively communicate research work and product designs effectively across organizations and to management.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have a background in a quantitative discipline: e.g. Physics, Math, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Are comfortable using standard data science computing environments: e.g. Python (pandas, numpy, sklearn, pytorch), SQL and cloud computing environments. Having experience with other mathematical computing tools (Julia, Matlab, R) is a plus.
- Understand econometric modeling techniques such as: OLS, WLS, logit, etc.; familiarity in advanced statistical learning techniques and deep learning.
- Have a solid understanding of, or excitement for, probabilistic reasoning and thinking of hard / practical data problems.
Not a hard requirement, but exposure to the following technology is desired:
- Cloud Infrastructure: Docker, Terraform, Google Cloud Platform.
- Data Store: GC Storage, No-SQL, kDB.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives. Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.