OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for , or NFTs.
Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain.
OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs.
At OpenSea, we're excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work.
We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences.
Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish.
We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City, San Francisco or the Silicon Valley for the majority of our opportunities.
As the Office Manager of our Bay Area sites, you will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day office operations, vendor management, asset management, and championing our culture + employee experience.
The ideal candidate is relationship driven, diligent, and forward-thinking with exceptional project management and organizational skills.
If you're ready to build things the way you see fit and take on end-to-end ownership of the office and employee experience, we'd love to have you join!
You'll be responsible for:
- Supporting all members of our team in doing their best work in their core responsibilities—you’ll be anticipating needs, planning, and executing with limited direction
- Physical office maintenance; maintaining inventory of kitchen and administrative supplies and ensuring a clean and secure office environment within the company budget
- Overseeing and supporting all administrative duties in the office—ensuring that the office is operating smoothly
- Company asset management: tracking equipment, shipping and receiving, and maintaining inventory
- Logistics and carrying out the plans for occasional company events
- Providing exceptional hospitality to employees and external visitors
- Overseeing our employee food and beverage program, supply ordering, mail sorting/delivery
- Creating an inviting, contemporary and friendly office ambiance with appropriate artwork, plants, and decor
- Coordinating projects with our IT team with regard to supplies, delivery, and installation
- Providing other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Demonstrated executive suite experience and exposure
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and project management skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at an executive level
- Ability to prioritize and manage work and trade-offs against critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for detail, organized, and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive issues and tasks to completion
- Strong technical skills: proficient in G-Suite and Slack
- Ability to handle confidential information with subtlety and tact
- Extremely organized with exceptional follow through
- Ability to create and maintain trusting effective relationships
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders at all levels
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply.
Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone who is excited to join the team.